Here is a typical customer with an EBay-find Kawasaki Z500. Low K’s with a great motor, but surface rust on e-ve-ry-thing!
- We stripped it down, chemical bathed it, prepped it and etch primed it
- heat proof 2-pac motor and frame
- put on a 4-into-1 exhaust that we sliced
- Modified the factory seat pan for cafe seat conversion to retain the flip-up mechanism
- a cut-down Norton tail light
- some flat bars, sliced guards, gold chain, tiny blinkers and hand polished all the alloy cases
- some QUALITY rear sets from Sweeden
- powder coated rims, new tyres and bearings.
The detailing on the rear shocks is supurb! A great little bike to ride which sounds really, really good.